Inspired by Bob Roll, here are some of Team Two Wheel's predictions for 2009.
From Rider 1:
1. Lance Armstrong will manage to finally get some media coverage. It's about time.
2. The Vertical Earth Cycling team will expand again giving us the opportunity to race against a team that makes up two-thirds of the entire field.
3. Rider 2, a.k.a., Quicksilver, will dominate many group rides and pick up a couple of race wins this year.
4. The identity of the scribe of BSNYC will be revealed.
5. Michael Barry will get a big win!
6. Cyclingnews.com or Bicycling will review a Pinarello and include a stupendously stupid statement similar to this, "With every turn of the pedals, I could feel the bike's Italian heritage . . ."
7. Dr. Spalm will be offered a book deal.
8. Two Wheel Transit's new shop in Browne's Addition will be really, really cool.