Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Micro-blog No. 10 - Thanks

If you saw Micro-blog No. 5, you saw my positive comments about my new Bontrager 29-3's. Here is the thanks I sent to the guys at Two Wheel Transit:

Geoff and Tom – I wanted you to know how happy I am with the Bontrager 29-3 TLR 2.25’s that got installed on my bike last week. As I reported on the blog I pounded them through the rockiest stuff at Riverside and they came through with shining colors. The do add a little bit of heft to the bike, but whatever fraction they slow me on the uphills I am confident will be gained on the downhills and through avoiding a flat tire or two.

Thanks for the patience in helping me to figure it out.
Rider Three

It seems we often take the time to complain about stuff, but I try to remember to offer thanks once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your participation on Team Two Wheel and your advocacy of the shop. We wish you the best in this year's race.

    Your friends at Two Wheel Transit

    ReplyDelete