Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rider 3 Returns

It has been a long time since I created a post for our beloved blog. I have been on a secret government mission and wasn't able to access the internet for blog purposes. You have probably immediately assumed that I was on VP Cheney's "Munich"-style death squad, but even if I was, I wouldn't be able to confirm it.

And to be more accurate, I wasn't actually on a "secret" government mission. And it wasn't actually a "government" mission. And, no, it wasn't really a "mission". So I guess you can just ignore these first two paragraphs. In fact, let's just start over.

Rider 3 Returns

It has been a long time since I created a post for our beloved blog. I have been a serious slacker when it comes to both biking and blogging. Pesky things like work and family keep interfering with my cycling and blogging time. Sometimes you just have to choose what your priority is, and then you have to go to work anyway.

Speaking of which, work is demanding more of my attention again, but I do have a few posts coming your way in the next few days. I am going to stretch all the way back to June for a couple of ride experiences and pull a couple of new two wheel experiences out of my secret government mission fanny pack.
Rider 3

No comments:

Post a Comment